It is risky to tackle the bees without a proper plan. This is why we follow a systematic procedure to control, relocate and remove the bees from the premises. The team at Pestico Pest Control Brisbane adheres to these steps while eliminating the bees:
Every corner of the house or commercial building is checked by specialists to identify the nesting places of the bees. Bee species, damage caused by these pests and the structure of the building are determined in this step. The work distribution and further selection of the bees control Brisbane treatment becomes easy after inspection.
Hundreds of bees can hang around the nests. It is strictly advised not to touch the bee nests without taking proper training. The experts at Pestico Pest Control Brisbane have years of experience in removing nests. Our team safely destroys the nests and tries to catch the bees to relocate them to another place.
We always believe in using the humane approach while controlling pests. But, all the bees can’t be trapped. It becomes crucial to kill them with pesticides. The fogging machine is used to spray the pesticides in the open space. The bees die after consuming pesticides. The extermination process carried out by our professionals is done meticulously. The selection of pesticides is done in such a way that the environment and health are not harmed during pest control.
- Monitoring and Final Visit
To ensure that the chemical treatment has shown the perfect impact on the bees, our team goes to the treated site again after 2-3 days. If the bees still exist on the property, our professionals extend the treatment. If the bees are not present on the property, our professionals suggest various ways to prevent the entry of the bees in future.
It is not a straightforward undertaking to manage and eliminate bees. Additionally, minor negligence or error can result in a hive explosion, and the scenario may be out of attained. So, instead of eradicating the bees, avoiding their infestation is often smart. Here are a few hints to help you to keep bees away:
- First off, keeping cleanliness in your home is the maximum efficient way of heading off bee infestation. Few strategies may be followed, consisting of vacuuming your home, sweeping your yards, changing the dustbins on time, and disinfecting your dustpans. Sincerely, this will assist you to live away from bee infestations.
- Secondly, to eliminate the bees and larvae, you can use the adhesive method. If the infestation is controllable, this procedure is useful. Afterwards, you ought to throw the adhesive bags away.
- Thirdly, with heat water above 60 stages centigrade, you could smooth and wash the infected vicinity. It is able to also kill bees by making use of warmth in infested areas. Ensure you add the heat all at once and no longer gradually. The bees may be alarmed with the aid of slow recuperation and they will journey to any other place.
- Peppermint or cryonite can be used as a bee management remedy.
- If a lot of these techniques do no longer adjust the infestation of bees in your house or place of job, you should achieve assistance from a licenced pest management agency accepted via the Australian pesticides and Veterinary drug treatments Authority (APVMA).
Apart from bee control service, our company offer a variety of other specialised services like:
Pestico Pest Control has won reputation and efficiency amongst clients, subsidized by years of revel in bee control and beekeeping. In handling such dangerous insects, we are the best in the town. So, when you have observed a set of bees putting in place a hive in your home or workplace premises, call us immediately. Reach us and get a quote from Pestico Pest Control Brisbane. All around Brisbane, our professional bee and pest management services are accessible. So, book an appointment with us now.
1. Why bees are harmful?
Bees are considered dangerous because their stings can be venomous and painful. Bees live in their colonies and can attack a human at any time.
2. How long does it take to remove the bees?
Generally, the bees take around 2-3 days to die after the bee control Brisbane treatment.
3. Why do bees get attracted to my house?
Various things such as holes in the doors, dampness, colourful flowers, and scents might attract bees to your house.
4. Which smells repel the bees?
Strong scents of garlic powder, lime juice, pepper, citronella and vinegar repel the bees.
5. Why should I hire an expert for bee removal?
You must hire bee removal Brisbane experts because they can handle the dangerous pests carefully. They wear proper outfits and have tools that save them from bee stings.